My Achey, Achey [fill in the blank]

My Achey, Achey [fill in the blank]

Before going to sleep last night, I had a Thai massage in my room. I know I fell asleep a couple of times while she as working on me, because I work myself up with a snore.  By the time the massage was finished and I washed out a few articles of clothing, it was almost midnight. I fell asleep quickly, but woke several times during the night. I got up around 6:30, just a few minutes before my alarm went off. Today I’m scheduled to do the Royal Palace & Emerald Buddha tour. Thank goodness it’s only a half day tour, so I won’t be out as long as yesterday. I wish I could cancel and get a refund since I saw most of it already when I rode the tuk tuk.

When I finished eating breakfast, it was almost 8am. Where’s my pick up? Oh geeze…don’t tell me I’m scheduled for the afternoon tour when it will be really hot. Plus, I could have slept longer! I ache all over. Some from where the massage girl applied pressure, but mainly my left heel, which has been bothering me for months. It’s really swollen where the Achilles tendon attaches to the heel bone. My podiatrist says I have some bursitis in it. She couldn’t do anything for me in the short term except prescribe some anti-inflammatory. When I get back home, she’ll probably do some cortisone shots and physical therapy. Anyway, it hurts when I sit, it hurts when I lay down…so I’m not sure how well I’ll be able to walk around on the tour this afternoon.

I wish I could upload the photos I took yesterday. Hmmm…I wonder where I could buy a card reader for my larger media card? Hey, I just went through all my devices I packed and it appears that I thought to pack the cord that connects my camera to my laptop via USB! Woohoo! I also just made another discovery. My laptop has a built-in web cam (not that I plan on using it right now). My photos are transferring now, so they should be posted sometime today. I also discovered that I have a whole batch of photos from Seattle’s Pike Place Market on my disk that I had forgotten about and never looked at.

While my photos are doing their thing, I think I’ll call the front desk and get some ice for my foot to calm it down enough for this afternoon’s tour.

Talk to you later!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Don`t steal my photos!